Our active members are our "hands on" tactical team. They are the people on the front line who, in collaboration with their regional coordinator and other active members, take direct action to assist with search and rescue operations for any potential sighting or missing animal reports within their area. Our skilled active member army enable us to effectively assist in the capture and return of missing exotic animals.
Below you will find a list of the responsibilities the role requires:
- Assisting with search and rescue operations under the guidance of the regional coordinator
- Actively assisting in the capture and return of lost exotic mammals
- Reporting any findings and results back to the regional coordinator
Below you will find a list of desired skills required for the role:
- Ability to work well in a team
- Good communication skills
- Animal handling capability
MEMBERS ONLY AREA
Successful applicants will be provided with a log in and password that provide them with access to the resources and information you will require in your new role. Due to the sensitivity and nature of the information, this is not made available to the general public. To access this restricted area, just click on the button below.