Fundraising Team Members
Our fundraising team members provide the financial means to allow for the successful operation of our organisational network. Without funds and donations towards achieving our goals we will not get very far! Our fundraising team works by collaborating with the group members to organise fundraising events and to scout for resources that can be donated to help further our cause. Our fundraising team is a vital part of our organisation, aiding to ensure our members are ready to take action on potential sightings or lost exotic reports, allowing us to effectively assist in the capture of missing animals.
Below you will find a list of the responsibilities the role requires:
- Organisation of fundraising events
- Sourcing of equipment donations that will help further our cause
- Organisation of auctions and sourcing auction donations
Below you will find a list of desired skills required for the role:
- An interest in raising funds for a good cause
- Knowledge of fundraising methods and releventlegislation
- Good communication skills
Members Only Area
Successful applicants will be provided with a log in and password that provide them with access to the resources and information you will require in your new role. Due to the sensitivity and nature of the information, this is not made available to the general public. To access this restricted area, just click on the button below.